For Use on Automatic Espresso Machines (If the machine has a cleaning program)
Insert one Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in specified machine opening.
If the machine does not have a programmed cleaning cycle, but has a pre-ground coffee or bypass chute
1. Put one Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in the pre-ground coffee chute and place a cup under the coffee spout.
2. Press the button corresponding to brewing with pre-ground coffee.
3. When half a cup of water has been discharged, switch the appliance off for 5 minutes to let the solution take effect inside of the machine.
4. Switch the appliance back on again to end the cycle.
5. Repeat this cycle a minimum of 3 additional times to rinse, but do not add additional tablets to the machine (to ensure that all cleaning solution has come out the machine).
6. Remove the coffee dispensing unit and rinse it carefully using clean water.
7. Before using the appliance again, prepare two cups of coffee, by pressing the button corresponding to brewing with pre-ground coffee, but without
Cleaning Drip Trays
1. Place an Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet inside, and fill it up 2/3 full with hot water.
2. Let the cleaning solution take effect for about 30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
3. If the machine does not have a pre-ground coffee chute: Place one Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in a cup and fill it with hot water.
4. Remove the coffee dispensing unit and clean the filters and the dispensing channel with the prepared cleaning solution.
5. Let the solution take effect for at least five minutes and repeat this operation a minimum of three times.
6. Rinse the coffee dispensing unit thoroughly with clean water and install it again.
7. To clean the drip tray, place an Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet inside and fill it up to 2/3 full with hot water.
8. Let the cleaning solution take effect for about 30 minutes and rinse abundantly.