Summer is heating up. Use Newco’s Cold Brew Coffee Kits to keep up with customer demands for the hottest drink of the summer - cold brew coffee.
Newco’s Cold Brew Coffee Kits are designed to allow for the ease of preparation using soft coffee pods, which retain the coffee grounds and allow the penetration of water through the pod. This method of preparation offers a very easy system eliminating difficult cleaning requirements of the traditional system.
What You'll Need
- Soft Coffee Pods
- Newco Cold Brew Coffee Kit
Every recipe is different, when you get your soft coffee pods follow the instructions.
- Take your soft coffee pods and place them in the single chamber coffee sieve.
- Place the lid on the sieve to keep the soft coffee pods from floating up to the top.
- Put the sieve, filled with the soft coffee pods, into the Cold Brew Coffee Dispenser.
- Fill the dispenser with the amount of water that your recipe recommends.
- Depending on the recipe let it steep in the refrigerator for 12-30 hours.
- Once you’ve completed your brewing process take the dispenser out of the fridge. Then lift the sieve (there is a hook on the front of the sieve that allows it to hang on the front of the dispenser). Let the coffee concentrate drain into the dispenser.
- Once the soft coffee pods finish draining you can remove the sieve completely. You can either throw the soft pods away or compost them.
- Serve the coffee concentrate over ice, add sweeteners, milk or creamer to taste.
- The coffee concentrate can be refrigerated up to a week.